- Forest Edge Annual HOA meeting, July 16th – 7pm @ clubhouse
- Board meetings held the third Thursday January-November – 7pm @ clubhouse
- May 21, 2020 teleconference board meeting. Email our property manager, Joe Paladino, for access link.
- Country Creek amenities are currently closed. The master board and management are accessing safety protocols to determine when to open the rec areas.
- All trees removals require ARC approval…living or dead. The City of Altamonte Springs requires a permit or written verification from certified arborist to remove a dead tree. If you take down a tree and cannot provide documentation, you will be subject to fines and replacement(s).
The Rules and Regulations have been approved by the Forest Edge Board of Directors and sent to all homeowners with their annual meeting notice. The board of directors may review and update the rules as needed. All rules within are summaries and clarifications of those found within the Forest Edge Covenants and Restrictions, City of Altamonte Springs Ordinances, or rules approved by the FEBOD pertaining to the safety and use of common areas including the streets.
Click here for information on exterior house painting and approved color palette.
Tree Removal Information
Regardless of species, all tree removals must be approved by the FE-ARC. The City of Altamonte Springs requires a permit for tree removals. In the case of dead trees in immediate danger of falling, permits are not required but you must have a certified arborist provide documentation that the tree is dead. The majority of tree trimmers are not certified arborists so if you are not using an arborist then simply submit a permit to the city. It’s free and only takes a day or two for the city arborist to visit your lot. Do not fall prey to predatory tree trimmers, it could cost you fines and tree replacement costs. The city requires an approved ARC form before an arbor permit is approved. Per city ordinance and Forest Edge Covenants, each lot must have a minimum of 2 large canopy tree species preferably from the city’s approved tree list. For more information, view Altamonte Springs Code of Ordinances, Article VII. Even during a permit moratorium due to storm damage, an ARC form is still required to remove a tree.
Sentry Management is the
property manager for Forest Edge.
See Property Management tab for contact info.
Please mail ARC request forms to Sentry address.
President Carol Platt
Vice President Tom Fusco
Treasurer Robert Clipp
Secretary Frank Lester
Director Charlie Madge
Looking for an opportunity to volunteer in Forest Edge? Our committees are made up of homeowners just like you. Committees are not just limited to the ones listed below. Have an idea? Want to join an existing committee? Attend a board meeting at the clubhouse on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
Architectural Review Committee
Carol Platt (Chairperson), Frank Lester, Jill Prince
Country Creek Master Rep